Tuesday, June 15, 2010

back to the grind.

believe it or not, today was my first day back at my old job. they actually waited for me to come back and I even got a raise. so here I am again freelancing as a Project Manager at Porter Novelli, a PR firm. being back here is pretty awesome and just what i need…i like the people and i know my way around, the hours are good, the money is good and will be piled away into my “Pura Vida fund”.

day one back is going OK but pretty slow since i had too much fun with wendi last night and the fact that i haven’t sat in an office since January…i’m a lucky girl. now if i could just take the good fortune i’ve had with work into other parts of my life, like maybe dating ;) this blog could get a lot more interesting!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your old gig back. I just landed back in the states about an hour ago. Within minutes they confiscated my favorite toothpaste at security, booo....stupid US rules. Missing CR already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn US of A, messing with your toothpaste!! hope you have a great time at home...miss you!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete